Great job Emily! You and Matt make beautiful babies. He's as gorgeous as he can be. Can't wait 'til Wednesday to see him, and then again next week. Love you!
Hold it! What! You had your baby!! That is so great! He is awesome!! He is so cute. I can't wait to see him and I'm loving his name! Congratulations!!!!!!!!
OH My gosh! Sister Maughan I can't believe u had your baby this early! I thought you were going to have your baby Oct 7! Oh man! Congratulations! HE is SO DARN CUTE! I can't wait to meet him as a person! Oh my gosh I'm soooo excited! :D
8 comments:
He is SO beautiful! Can't wait to meet him!
He is perfect and so handsome! I hope I get to meet him soon! What a great weekend surprise. Love you guys!
Great job Emily! You and Matt make beautiful babies. He's as gorgeous as he can be. Can't wait 'til Wednesday to see him, and then again next week. Love you!
Hold it! What! You had your baby!! That is so great! He is awesome!! He is so cute. I can't wait to see him and I'm loving his name! Congratulations!!!!!!!!
It was so much fun visiting with you guys! Holden is so cute! Can't wait to see more of him.
OH My gosh! Sister Maughan I can't believe u had your baby this early! I thought you were going to have your baby Oct 7! Oh man! Congratulations! HE is SO DARN CUTE! I can't wait to meet him as a person! Oh my gosh I'm soooo excited! :D
Wow! CONGRATS! Looks like a handsome healthy young little dude :)
You guys are truly blessed. Congratulations on your beautiful new baby boy!
Post a Comment