Tuesday, October 13, 2009

For all of you "Pie Tasters" out there, you know who you are.



'Tis the season and all that. All this pie and no one to share it with.

5 comments:

The Husband said...

Un-be-lievable!! Unacceptable! I am sending an overnight box now!

Lori Lou said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori Lou said...

That looks soooo good! Why'd we move again?

Nicole M said...

Wow that looks yummy. I usually don't crave sweets these days, but looking at that pumpkin pie makes me want to have some! Hope you guys are doing well...we can't wait to come over and see Holden again. I'm sure he's even changed since the last time we saw him! Also, I want to make sure you got an invite to my blog? Let me know if not and I can send one to you. Talk to you soon!

MC said...

HEY!!! enough of the pie post...give me pics of that baby!!!!Sorry but I'm sure the little lad has changed a ton and I want to see his cute little face....please :).