Sunday, December 26, 2010

Willem and his new bike.

Follow the link below to watch a short video of Willem riding his new bike. Feel free to turn up the volume and jam out.

5 comments:

Grammie Sue said...

I love this!

Super Daysh said...

He is such a cute little guy! And such a pro at riding already! And Matt did an awesome job with the video- we he riding his skateboard? So fun!

Claudia said...

Willem rides like he's been riding for months! Looks like he gets good speed, and is so coordinated! Soon he'll be riding with me out at Chatfield? Love the video, and the music. Very fun. Thanks guys!

Joe said...

It's blue with fenders just like his Dad's bike! I love the end. Classic!

april said...

That was so great! The parts I loved: of course watching Willie and Holdie cruisin', Matt's shadow on this skateboard as he filmed, Cute Emers pushing Holden and when she smiles and shrugs in the closeup, and then the end, the end is awesome!!! I hope you let him keep riding...