Friday, April 30, 2010

Brothers (and new haircut)

Me and my kid brother, and to the dismay of a few...I had to get my haircut today. Mom loves it, I like it (I told her I NEEDED a haircut this morning when my hair was in my eyes), and hopefully Dad will approve and the many others who always say they love my long curly locks.



7 comments:

Grammie Sue said...

Could these children be any more beautiful?

Grammie Sue said...

Could these children be any more beautiful?

Unknown said...

They are beautiful!!! [We are not prejudiced, Susan] Oh my goodness, Holden is growing up sooo quickly!

Claudia said...

I'm writing from the Nauvoo visitor's center, and the comment went out as "Judy". Who's Judy? It's me ... grandma Vinton :)

Home said...

haha, was wondering who judy was there for a second!

Ben and Lori said...

They look great! Good job! You've motivated me to give Bridger a hair cut. He needs it bad.

MC said...

OOOOOHHHHHH I LOVE IT!! He looks so handsome :) as always. Makes him look all grow'd up. Dang your boys are so freakin cute!! Nice work...you guys are going to have some serious heart breakers.