He already looks so different! I still think he looks like Will, but also has his own look...if that makes sense. Can't wait to see him again!
Oh my gosh!!! He is so cute!! I mean soooo cute!
Thank you for more pics. He's growing, but still has that super adorable look. Is he still a little squeeker? What a beautiful boy. Could it have anything to do with his mama being so beautiful?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
He already looks so different! I still think he looks like Will, but also has his own look...if that makes sense. Can't wait to see him again!
Oh my gosh!!! He is so cute!! I mean soooo cute!
Thank you for more pics. He's growing, but still has that super adorable look. Is he still a little squeeker? What a beautiful boy. Could it have anything to do with his mama being so beautiful?
Post a Comment