So now days Willem likes to refer to himself as "boy"... I guess its alot easier to say then Willem.
Today as he was sitting in his room and I was in the dining room I hear him say his first complete sentence.
First a little background...Willem has a fascination with ...ahem...poop. We have been dealing with "poop painting" for about a month now (pictures have been taken..but will never be released to the public due to future humiliation and purely saving the innocence of you poor viewers). We have recently been saved by a couple great little back zip-up full length onsies..heaven sent i tell ya. (Dan's telling of the Joshy/lil sis story does make me feel a little better about what i deal with)
Anyway back to Will's sentence. So we had recently returned from Church and Will is down to just a normal white onesie, chillin on a diaper box in his room when I hear a sweet little voice say "Momma, I touch poop".
After all our poop troubles, I really cant think of a more perfect first sentence for "boy" to have come up with.
No comments:
Post a Comment