Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Train fiasco


Ok, so Mom and Dad decided the next step up from my shiny new train table, would be to get a motorized train that would fit my Brio tracks, simple right?

Step 1 find train and best deal. Step 2 go get the train. Step 3 take the train back to the store because its defective. Step 4 find another train, to bad, this is the last one. Step 5 buy a more expensive train. Step 6 take the broken and defective train back. Step 7 try to distract ME because I know you took my shiny new train with you to work this morning and I wanna know where it is. Step 8 find a train online that works, ahh finally.

1 comment:

Grammie Sue said...

Nothing is ever as easy as you think it is going to be. I'm still learning this principle. Love the greaser look!!!