Wednesday, January 7, 2009

No, I don't want to go to bed! So let’s talk about this for a sec Dad.


6 comments:

Claudia said...

Sweet sadness. Reminds one of the cat's large sad eyes on "Shrek". A single look can move the world. Captured beautifully, Matt!

april said...

With that look I'm sure he got to stay up 'til midnight, and even sleep in your bed for that matter.

Dan said...

Haha! Nice!

Dear Matt. What were the settings on that pic. Perfect light, great whites. Great pic.

Maughan said...

Took it with a 50mm lens using a 540ez flash unit, pointed straight up and using a pull down reflector for the key. Kind of like cheating a soft box. Really imo its the only way to use a flash otherwise it looks like a mug shot.

Nicole M said...

That is too cute.

Nicole M said...

You guys need to update your blog with California pictures! I've been checking...