We wanted to head up to Big Springs to see the colors; it’s one of our favorite places to go when the leaves are changing. So we jumped in the car and headed up, the only problem was the sun was already on its way down, so we had to rush it. Enjoy!!
Can you see the smile?
Sorry attempt at trying to hold a DSLR with a 50mm lens
These photos are stunning. I know what i want for my bday now... that camera!!!! It is fantabulous! Not to mention the subject matter! I miss you guys! I really need to update my blog... argg!
3 comments:
These photos are stunning. I know what i want for my bday now... that camera!!!! It is fantabulous! Not to mention the subject matter! I miss you guys! I really need to update my blog... argg!
Great pics. I'm not sure if you've heard that before, but that's how I bring it. 100% for real original.
Post a Comment