You have my vote!!! Of course I am a "little" biased. This is a great photo. Kisses and Hugs Grammie Sue
i cant believe how much i look like you. cant wait to meet you in augustBrandon
oh my gosh.. that red hair is out of control. What a baby face! I miss him so much!! :) I can't wait... 2 weeks!
:) same here Brandon!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You have my vote!!! Of course I am a "little" biased. This is a great photo. Kisses and Hugs Grammie Sue
You have my vote!!! Of course I am a "little" biased. This is a great photo. Kisses and Hugs Grammie Sue
i cant believe how much i look like you. cant wait to meet you in august
Brandon
oh my gosh.. that red hair is out of control. What a baby face! I miss him so much!! :) I can't wait... 2 weeks!
:) same here Brandon!
Post a Comment