Papa decided to not to waste anytime in teaching his grandson how to paint. He has already given him a tour of the art collection in the home, explaining all the different pieces, and decided it is now time to put Willem's skills to the test.
I know I'm commenting on all your pictures, but I don't have much else to do at the moment. Matt's dad has a sweet grandpa sweater. I wonder if Willem will have the gift like his Grandpa and Matt. That would be rad.
I've watched Willem closely, and I believe he has "the gift." It's how he focuses on the subject he's looking at. He studies it so closely, with complete mind (involuntary) attention. I think he sees relationships, color interactions, texture, movement and line. I believe he has the "artistic" gene (from both sides of the family) because he focuses quietly and sincerely ... without effort and with joy and contentment. It is a wonderful part of Willem. We are thankful he has that nature and will do our part to support his future. He is a joy to all of us.
2 comments:
I know I'm commenting on all your pictures, but I don't have much else to do at the moment. Matt's dad has a sweet grandpa sweater. I wonder if Willem will have the gift like his Grandpa and Matt. That would be rad.
I've watched Willem closely, and I believe he has "the gift." It's how he focuses on the subject he's looking at. He studies it so closely, with complete mind (involuntary) attention. I think he sees relationships, color interactions, texture, movement and line. I believe he has the "artistic" gene (from both sides of the family) because he focuses quietly and sincerely ... without effort and with joy and contentment. It is a wonderful part of Willem. We are thankful he has that nature and will do our part to support his future. He is a joy to all of us.
Post a Comment