Friday, November 30, 2007

7 random things

Unfortunately, I am a blog addict and check all the blogs on our list all the time. I say unfortunately because I noticed Lori "tagged" me. Seeing as how this is Willem's blog, I almost refused...but alas, since I have no blog of my own..it would be utterly boring, this is my forum for my tag. Here goes...7 random things.
1. I can not talk when I am flustered (words just come out jumbled)...creating even more frustration. Not the best combination when your trying to explain why you are flustered.

2. I am too good at relaxing.

3. I am a terrible house keeper..this probably has to do with number 2

4. I always wanted to work in a zoo.

5. I'd like to look more like a girly-girl, but lack the energy..i hate shopping.

6. My favorite place I have been is Alaska.

7. Going out in nature rejuvenates me.

- emily

1 comment:

Ben and Lori said...

It's tortuous, isn't it. I almost didn't tag you because this is Willems blog, but what the heck. I envy your ability to relax. You never (at least that I've seen) seem to stress. I swear I have the irregular heart beat now because I stress so much. I can also relate to the girly girl thing. I would love to look cute all the time and have my hair look nice and all of that, but it takes too much time and it's kind of uncomfortable. You look great anyway. C-ya